12.03.2009

WASTED :(

This is why I shouldn't cook. There's still chicken in the fridge.  I keep telling John to eat it when he says he's hungry. I get, "oh, okay." And that's the end. Also, since Monday, I went out for dinner Tuesday to talk about Thailand and there was an impromptu dinner last night with someone. This afternoon, I get another message to meet someone whose only night off is Thursday. He works 4 13 hour days a week. So lame. Therefore, the beef dish that I've been really kind of looking forward to swallowing down with lettuce is sitting untouched in my fridge. I'll throw it in the freezer, but then who knows how long it'll sit there. What a waste of money, carrots, and half an onion. 


My co-teacher has told me to sit out all of the classes this week except 2 elementary classes because he wants to review for finals quickly. Fine, I guess. I still have the TESOL courses to finish... (vomit)


In January, I am planning to go to THAILAND. However, until my plane ticket is booked I'm not really thinking about it. Trying to budget for this trip has been difficult. Things keep changing, and all plans are extremely tentative. Saving money and taking trips abroad isn't a great combination. At least by the time I go, I'll have another paycheck, and one a week away. I'm hoping to at the very least not go backwards into the amount I've set aside. Christmas shopping also makes it hard. I have been avoiding going into department stores... and all the coupons that American stores are clogging my inbox with are 


absolute. torture. 


I think I'm going to suck it up and buy a cheap purse tonight. Also. I invested in a new phone on Tuesday. My plan is much more expensive, but it's because the phone company has me paying monthly payments towards the phone on top of the relatively cheap phone bill. I feel like it isn't so much it'll set me back too much, if much at all as long as spending habits aren't friggin ridiculous (I haven't purchased anything this month except necessary things!) The phone is Korea's version of the iPhone, but better. I justify this phone by the idea that I will probably never own a phone as nice as this again. I. am. in. love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment