7.26.2010

racism!

OMG, I can't believe this really happened.
Here's a story about little Tino.
1. Tino is a new classmate and is making friends with Dick, Jane, and 2 ghosts from Asian horror movies. Oh, and a bird is making a nest in Tino's hair.
2. Tino appears wise, as he remains silent and only offers a coy smile for his friends racist and  questions. 
3. Dick, being possessed by the horror movie ghost feels proud for being charitable.
4. And then you find out that Tino wasn't wise, he just sucks at Korean. 
5. And this one is gold.
I hope there's a story about a Korean meeting a hairy westerner! (speaking of this, John met some of my co-teachers, and I finally witnessed the arm hair petting that my friends have talked about)

1 comment:

  1. I... don't even know what to say to this. Racist book and arm hair petting. What CAN you say?

    ReplyDelete