3.03.2010

bigwavecurls

I'm currently sitting in a salon, plugged in to a mass of wires, head hot and heavy from the mess rolled into my hair, and paranoid that my forehead is burning, but it seems to have cooled down. That or my nerves are dead. Hopinghopinghoping that this body wave perm will come out well. The stylist knows enough english to communicate some with me, and I brought translated notes (thanks endic.naver!) with pictures to further convey what I wanted. In order to keep my length I had to agree to a "clinical treatment." That length is hair that's been through 2 bleachings and 2 colorings to cover up those bleachings... I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when he mentioned extensive damage considering...

Yeah, so while I'm plugged in a weighed down, I get to use a computer, but I think I may be about done so ciao!(?)

False. There are lockers here where the staff puts your stuff, which is awesome because now I don't have to lug my crap around after me!

My experience with this perm and chemical treatment thing? When all the creams were in, I was wrapped up like leftovers and put under a moving heater that played a lullaby. The girl came at me with a roll of plastic wrap. Like a hot baby mobile. So so hungry. (I dashed over here right after work, and it's 3 hours later btw). I could eat the world... and I think I will try to when I get out of here.

Done! (4 hours in the salon)

No comments:

Post a Comment