3.12.2010

Fray-ed

I automatically associate music with the time I was heavily listening to it or just beginning, which can be annoying sometimes because I can't help but see where I used to be, what the weather was like when I had it on. Spring and fall always bring an odd mixture of sensations- relief that the weather is warming up or cooling down, stirrings of the previous year, a craving to be somewhere else like my parents' living room, a pumpkin patch, or JMU's quad. Music just kind of aenhances it exponentially. It's weird. Like, right now, listening to The Fray, I want to be in Harrisonburg, in my car driving somewhere- to work or Target- on a hot day. 


Today's lunch was a dangerously green crunchy Korean pancake pizza. 
Picture's from a couple years ago when I was getting ready for class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment