6.22.2010

Me llamo ALMA

A student of mine wants me to tutor her in Spanish. Props to her being able to learn a new language through a foreign language she's been studying. My high school Spanish textbook was kind of awesome, it's a shame I don't have access to it. It'd be so much more fun if I could use visuals... :( Love the students, but I don't have an interest in pursuing a career in teaching people who are blind or have low vision back in the states. I need hands on activities and pictures!


On a side note: GO KOREA!!! I was lame and woke up at 3, and stayed in the apartment to watch the game. I kind of wish that I had actually gone out since I wasn't able to sleep afterwards, but I also saved 20,000 won in cab rides. 대한 민국 파이팅!!

1 comment:

  1. Subway starts at 5:30, fyi. Definitely hit that bitch up.

    ReplyDelete