5.24.2010

Chinese lamb kebabs by Yuseong

Ah, lamb kebabs! I was never a fan of lamb at home. Occasionally my mom would make a lamb roast, and somehow, topped with rosemary and roasting in the oven, it made the house smell like doughnuts. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this place before, but now I have PICTURES! My friends and I were introduced to this place by a Korean man who helped us order our first meal in Daejeon. We went out with him once, and he took us to this magical restaurant that serves awesome, awesome baby sheep on skewers. It's a little dive place a couple of blocks from the Yuseong Spa subway- exit 8 I think, straight down the sidewalk until you eventually take a left into a small area with some places to eat and hofs (bars where you usually have to order food with your alcohol). There's a bar next door with a Marilyn Monroe statue to clue you in that it's the right area. The food here is amazing, and a great option for those days when you want something freaking delicious and not Korean. Plus, it's cheap: 7,000W per 10 skewers- make it a snack or a meal! 


The damage we did.

1 comment: