5.28.2010

homebound!

Lately, I look at my schedule and think, "there's not enough time to do everything!", which in a way is good because I don't feel bad anymore for the moments when I slack, but typically when I do have work I procrastinate... My co-teacher sent me 38 reading passages and I have to do the same 3 things for each one. 38 times. Buuuh. School has also started following me home as a student requested I use MSN to help her with vocabulary. I can't say that I mind it, but it takes a while to get through everything, and I think I froze her computer last night because I sent messages too quickly. 


In other news, I'm coming back July 30th and staying in VA until August 24th! I booked my flight last night; non-stop on Korean Air, 13 hours and some minutes on the plane. Without the layover, the flight is scaled back by 7 hours. Nice! 

1 comment: