5.14.2010

the glory of cheap accessories

Experiencing the low cost of just about everything in this country makes me want to know why life is so darn expensive in the states. I got a haircut last week, and the woman who cut it curled it with a flat iron. It looked really good. I can't figure out how to get it to look the same way, and just letting it dry results in half-cut curls going in stupid directions. The one thing I wasn't thrilled about was that she cut bangs. You know, the ones that are too short to pull back, but are too stupid long to leave down. So while I wait a couple months for them to grow out, I need some things to hold 'em back. Last night I went to an accessory store and picked up a mini-slew of headbands for 1,000W each. So cheap! They're cute, too! This store is pretty awesome because you can load up on trendy jewelry and hair stuff without spending a lot of money. I bought some earrings, too for 1,000W a pair. I freaking love the fact that I don't have to drop a load of cash for some extra fashion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment