4.23.2010

an english speaking plastic surgeon in Daejeon

I'm fed up with my freckles, and there is a plastic surgeon in this city who speaks English and offers something like to IPL (intense pulsed light) therapy for freckle removal. It's not nearly as expensive as I imagined it would be. I sent in an inquiry email yesterday and for whatever reason, I was really surprised to see a response in my inbox this morning. The interpreter asked that I make an appointment- scary!- but this is something I've had in my mind about doing for a couple years, though it was always a "someday when I have money" kind of thought. Now that this is a very real option for me it's also very frightening. I don't know if it's considered a cosmetic procedure, but it's in a cosmetic surgery office, and that's disturbing enough. I'm tired of hearing "Weird! You have freckles!... But you're Asian!" So let's see where this goes... Even if they're just fainter- that'd be amazing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment