4.19.2010

Youtube mashups! (western music)

Until coming to Korea and holding a job with a lot of free time in the office, I've come to understand why Youtube is so amazing. Behind the cut are song mashups chosen either because I thought it was an unusual pairing, or a song I love was used. 
Video list
1. Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga: Love Story/ Paparazzi 
- I loved this combination
2. Coldplay and MGMT: Life in Technicolor/ Kids
3. Fall Out Boy and Pink: I Don't Care/ So What
- It's Patrick Stump's vocals to Pink's music track, but it makes for a more upbeat and fun version of I Don't Care.
4. Beck and The Beatles: Loser/ Come Together
5. Green Day and Oasis: Boulevard of Broken Dreams/ Wonderwall
- years ago I was introduced to this, my first exposure to "mashup" music














No comments:

Post a Comment