4.02.2010

fatherly advice

From my middle school 3rd grade student. He tells me that maybe I should sleep all weekend because I'm tired, so I can be well rested. I say that I hope to enjoy the nice weekend weather and he goes on to insist that I really ought to just stay in bed. And then later, we're in another classroom for an extra class my co-teacher wants me to have with him and I'm about to go get my computer. I mentioned that it's a big school, and as I get ready to go he says, "Wait, will you know how to get back here?" Ha. It turns out that he was the one who needed help finding his way back because he'd never been to the third floor. That punk. :) 


I think people who have no affiliation can come into the school to use the bathrooms... I've run into numerous old women in hiking gear, and I've never seen them before. Plus they have that cranky expression stuck on their faces that makes them look scary, and the last one I saw didn't lock the stall door... awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment