4.08.2010

i'd rather vomit: raging against lunch

I am irrationally, but completely pissed at today's lunch. It was just utterly foul. Sundae with rice cakes stupidly shaped as hearts and clubs or clovers or something, trying to cheer up the fact that the mess it was associating with consists of animal parts... and oh shit, did I seriously consume pig blood? motherfucker. The sauce is nasty in a subtle way that just tells me something is off. Maybe that's the offending ingredient. 


The other things on my tray: fish. Curried fish to be more fair, so the first bite tasted pretty okay. Unfortunately, the last bite tasted like an aquarium.
Soup. Orange soup, that I think was made with the fermented bean paste that makes its way into the soup most days. It was okay... and then I unearthed something with a tentacle. And that's when I peaced out on the soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment