4.15.2010

a questionable spring in Daejeon, South Korea

We've gotten teaser days of amazing weather over the past few weeks. The sun has been making more appearances lately, but given the air temperature, it's been more of a false hope for warm, balmy, breezy days than actually delivering. The temperature has been hovering in the upper 40's to low 50's- my estimation, and my weather widget on my homepage is completely off and useless. Yesterday was the revenge of winter- 4pm, I saw snow flurries. Granted, they only lasted for about a minute, but I mean- come on! It's APRIL! I'm going to brawl if spring gets skipped and we go straight into Korea's nasty summer. Korea saw its coldest winter in years this year, its worst Yellow Dust season (since records started being kept a whopping 5 years ago), and yeah, Korea will probably also have it's hottest, rainiest, most mosquito-est summer ever come June/July. 

No comments:

Post a Comment